NGC expands apparel sector consulting services
PLM and ERP provider NGC Software is expanding to offer Management Consulting Services, which it says will help apparel companies develop the right business and technology strategies to drive efficiency and growth.
The new service will enable firms todirectly engage with senior-level apparel experts, NGC says, adding that its business consultants have a minimum of 20 years apparel industry experience in executive-level roles that include presidents, executive vice presidents, and vice presidents or directors of specific business disciplines.
The management consultants will work closely with customers on setting goals and key performance indicators, and then developing, documenting, and adopting a strategy for systems or services engagement.
The services are available for a number of areas in the apparel industry, including executive management and coaching, finance, supply chain, manufacturing and global sourcing, planning, distribution, and systems.
"NGC Consulting Services has worked carefully to develop a strategic approach to success, both for our customers and ourselves, and our Management Consulting Services is a key part of that," says Fred Isenberg, president of Consulting Services for NGC.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including: anti-pollen textiles; environmentally sustainable denim; environmentally sustainable fib...
Centric Software has released the latest version of its product lifecycle management (PLM) solution, which focuses on scalability and performance of up to 10,000 users, decision making analytics and p...
Software firm PTC has unveiled the first in a series of apps it claims will further enhance its product lifecycle management (PLM) software by boosting workflow and information accessibility....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022