UK: Nicole Farhi owner outlines growth plans
Nicole Farhi is working on a new design for its six stores
The owner of upmarket fashion brand Nicole Farhi is looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi's creative director, Joanna Sykes, is reworking the brand identity including packaging, and introducing a new design for its six stores.
In addition, two new House of Fraser concessions for the diffusion line, Farhi, will open this month and a new store fit for the brand's main line in Harvey Nichols will be unveiled next month. A new e-commerce site will also launch later this year.
More than 150 companies have now signed the new Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in April last year, which killed more than 1,...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Mike Ashley, the founder of retailer Sports Direct International, has acquired an 11% stake in department store group House of Fraser....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
Mike Ashley, the founder of Sports Direct International, has sold a GBP223m (US$372.6m) stake in the sporting goods retailer....
The UK’s department stores are investing in the modernisation of their outlets with the aim of making them more attractive to consumers and incorporate aspects of multichannel retailing more effective...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a detailed analysis of a report which suggests more progress is needed on a living wage for supply chain workers, price hikes continue to loom ove...
The UK retailing industry registered positive growth in 2013 despite the fact that the economic climate in the country remained challenging as consumer spending habits remained under the influence of ...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects