UK: Nicole Farhi owner outlines growth plans
Nicole Farhi is working on a new design for its six stores
The owner of upmarket fashion brand Nicole Farhi is looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi's creative director, Joanna Sykes, is reworking the brand identity including packaging, and introducing a new design for its six stores.
In addition, two new House of Fraser concessions for the diffusion line, Farhi, will open this month and a new store fit for the brand's main line in Harvey Nichols will be unveiled next month. A new e-commerce site will also launch later this year.
What key strengths and strategies are helping retailers to take the lead? Building fully integrated and flexible supply chains, with an end-to-end focus on ethics and responsibility will help to separ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the home textile industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate soci...
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
Our new Amazon Annual Best seller reports are available on a consultancy basis and deeply mine our own Amazon Trackers research and employ some unique in house modeling techniques. Harnessing insights...
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Prominent Europe has added the Simon Carter shirt, tie and tailoring business to its portfolio of brands, through a licensing deal....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard