UK: Nicole Farhi owner outlines growth plans
Nicole Farhi is working on a new design for its six stores
The owner of upmarket fashion brand Nicole Farhi is looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi's creative director, Joanna Sykes, is reworking the brand identity including packaging, and introducing a new design for its six stores.
In addition, two new House of Fraser concessions for the diffusion line, Farhi, will open this month and a new store fit for the brand's main line in Harvey Nichols will be unveiled next month. A new e-commerce site will also launch later this year.
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Campaigners have renewed their condemnation of cut-price clothing retailer Matalan, claiming that the company has made only a "token" contribution to the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
Union confederation the TUC is urging the UK government to match-fund corporate donations to the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund, and to pressure the Bangladesh government to increase and openly declare ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the home textile industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate soci...
The UK’s department stores are investing in the modernisation of their outlets with the aim of making them more attractive to consumers and incorporate aspects of multichannel retailing more effective...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey