USA: Nike ACG Appoints New Managers
Nike All Conditions Gear (ACG) has appointed two general managers (GM). Trip Randall, who is currently director of demand creation for Nike retail, will become GM for the US. Russ Hopcus, who will be taking on the role of global sales/international GM, is currently footwear director for Nike strategic accounts. They will be responsible for driving ACG's growth through a focus on product innovation, operations, and brand marketing, strategy development, and execution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores