USA: Nike Agrees Deal With Brio Software
Sportswear and athletic shoe giant Nike Inc has agreed a multi-year corporate licensing deal with leading provider of business intelligence tools, Brio Software Inc. The Oregon-based company said its 22,200 employees will now have access to Brio products that are used in operations including e-commerce, logistics, transportation, strategic account management and product creation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective