US: Nike appoints Benzinger as global apparel VP
Benzinger will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally
Sporting goods giant Nike has promoted Reenie Benziger to the role of vice president of global apparel.
Benzinger moves from her current role as vice president for global young athletes. In her new role, she will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally.
"Reenie's deep consumer knowledge and experience in the global apparel industry will continue to position Nike as an innovative brand with consumers," said Jeanne Jackson, Nike president of product and merchandising.
Carl Grebert, a 17-year Nike veteran, replaces Benziger as VP/GM of global young athletes. He most recently served as VP/GM of Nike Japan.
The trend towards the dual sourcing of garments has accelerated since the middle of the last decade....
Canadean's "NIKE, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
Nike Turkiye AS endorses various sports, such as the Nike Run Istanbul and Nike Turkey Made by Movement campaigns in 2013. Nike used Nike Run Istanbul to get a non-running nation thinking and talking ...
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry