US: Nike appoints Benzinger as global apparel VP
Benzinger will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally
Sporting goods giant Nike has promoted Reenie Benziger to the role of vice president of global apparel.
Benzinger moves from her current role as vice president for global young athletes. In her new role, she will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally.
"Reenie's deep consumer knowledge and experience in the global apparel industry will continue to position Nike as an innovative brand with consumers," said Jeanne Jackson, Nike president of product and merchandising.
Carl Grebert, a 17-year Nike veteran, replaces Benziger as VP/GM of global young athletes. He most recently served as VP/GM of Nike Japan.
The trend towards the dual sourcing of garments has accelerated since the middle of the last decade....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nike Turkiye AS endorses various sports, such as the Nike Run Istanbul and Nike Turkey Made by Movement campaigns in 2013. Nike used Nike Run Istanbul to get a non-running nation thinking and talking ...
2013 was marked by a strong investment by Nike in the Portuguese territory. Beyond the opening of important stores, Nike has been dedicated to increasing its penetration throughout a vigorous marketin...
Nike Poland has a strong position on the Polish apparel market and it is expected that its share will increase further in the forecast period. The company will continue to be positioned as a premium b...
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production