US: Nike appoints Benzinger as global apparel VP
Benzinger will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally
Sporting goods giant Nike has promoted Reenie Benziger to the role of vice president of global apparel.
Benzinger moves from her current role as vice president for global young athletes. In her new role, she will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally.
"Reenie's deep consumer knowledge and experience in the global apparel industry will continue to position Nike as an innovative brand with consumers," said Jeanne Jackson, Nike president of product and merchandising.
Carl Grebert, a 17-year Nike veteran, replaces Benziger as VP/GM of global young athletes. He most recently served as VP/GM of Nike Japan.
The trend towards the dual sourcing of garments has accelerated since the middle of the last decade....
Canadean's "NIKE, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the forecast period, Nike Vietnam LLC continues to see Vietnam as its top producer of Nike shoes, mainly thanks to cheaper labour costs. Furthermore, with the support of ACFC Vietnam Co Ltd as th...
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Hugo Boss in talks over supplier labour claims
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide