US: Nike appoints Benzinger as global apparel VP
Benzinger will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally
Sporting goods giant Nike has promoted Reenie Benziger to the role of vice president of global apparel.
Benzinger moves from her current role as vice president for global young athletes. In her new role, she will be responsible for the creation and production of all Nike apparel product globally.
"Reenie's deep consumer knowledge and experience in the global apparel industry will continue to position Nike as an innovative brand with consumers," said Jeanne Jackson, Nike president of product and merchandising.
Carl Grebert, a 17-year Nike veteran, replaces Benziger as VP/GM of global young athletes. He most recently served as VP/GM of Nike Japan.
In his take on the key apparel industry issues to watch in 2015, David Birnbaum homes in on the problems facing those brands who have set their sights on developing markets in China and Russia; and a ...
NIKE, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ......
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
Nike is expected to maintain its position as the most important sports brand in Chile. Nike de Chile’s strategy is to continue organising sports events – such as “Nike 10K” or “Nike 300K” – aimed at i...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead