AUSTRALIA: Nike Awards Toll Group With Distribution Contract
Logistics and distribution company the Toll Group has been awarded a long term contract to streamline Nike operations in Australia. The appointment of the Toll Group will see Nike's distribution network streamlined from having three operating sites to just the one. Michael Jamieson, Nike customer logistics and technology director said: "We were impressed by Toll's cultural similarities to Nike - their flexibility, willingness and a 'Just do it' attitude. The selection of Toll means we will have access to a single World-Class facility containing a warehousing and material handling solution quite unlike we have had before
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020