AUSTRALIA: Nike Awards Toll Group With Distribution Contract
Logistics and distribution company the Toll Group has been awarded a long term contract to streamline Nike operations in Australia. The appointment of the Toll Group will see Nike's distribution network streamlined from having three operating sites to just the one. Michael Jamieson, Nike customer logistics and technology director said: "We were impressed by Toll's cultural similarities to Nike - their flexibility, willingness and a 'Just do it' attitude. The selection of Toll means we will have access to a single World-Class facility containing a warehousing and material handling solution quite unlike we have had before
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack