AUSTRALIA: Nike Awards Toll Group With Distribution Contract
Logistics and distribution company the Toll Group has been awarded a long term contract to streamline Nike operations in Australia. The appointment of the Toll Group will see Nike's distribution network streamlined from having three operating sites to just the one. Michael Jamieson, Nike customer logistics and technology director said: "We were impressed by Toll's cultural similarities to Nike - their flexibility, willingness and a 'Just do it' attitude. The selection of Toll means we will have access to a single World-Class facility containing a warehousing and material handling solution quite unlike we have had before
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar