AUSTRALIA: Nike Awards Toll Group With Distribution Contract
Logistics and distribution company the Toll Group has been awarded a long term contract to streamline Nike operations in Australia. The appointment of the Toll Group will see Nike's distribution network streamlined from having three operating sites to just the one. Michael Jamieson, Nike customer logistics and technology director said: "We were impressed by Toll's cultural similarities to Nike - their flexibility, willingness and a 'Just do it' attitude. The selection of Toll means we will have access to a single World-Class facility containing a warehousing and material handling solution quite unlike we have had before
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022