USA: Nike Extends Contract With Golfer Casey Martin
Nike Golf today announced that it has agreed to a new head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and golf ball agreement with golfer Casey Martin. Details of the contract were not disclosed. Nike chairman and CEO Philip H. Knight also released this statement in support of Martin, whose lawsuit against the PGA Tour over the right to use a golf cart in competition will be settled by the Supreme Court, which will hear arguments on January 17.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"