CHINA: Nike fined for misleading trainer advertising
Nike has been fined CNY4.87m (US$779,849) for selling trainers in China at a higher price and of a lower standard than in other countries, the local press reported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders