Nike Golf president Cindy Davis retires
Sporting goods giant Nike Inc is searching for a new president for its Nike Golf unit after Cindy Davis announced her decision to retire.
Davis joined Nike Golf USA as general manager and has served as president of Nike Golf since 2008, leading the development and growth of the company's golf business worldwide.
"Under Cindy's direction, Nike Golf has steadily delivered profitable growth year after year since 2009," said Jayme Martin, vice president & GM, Global Categories.
According to Nike figures, sales of its golf products were $789m in the year ended May 2014, almost flat with the previous year's $792m.
Eight US apparel brands and importers, including Nike and PVH Corp, are urging Mexico's government to comply with an International Labour Organization (ILO) request for reforms to the country's labour...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack