DENMARK: Nike Hopes To Score With FCK Sponsorship
US athletic footwear and sports apparel giant Nike is seeking to extend its sponsorship agreement with Danish professional football club FC Copenhagen (FCK). The sportswear leader currently provides FCK with boots and clothing. But Nike Denmark's managing director Ole Jensen has told Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten that the company is now negotiating with FCK to set up of a football concept store in the centre of Copenhagen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"