USA: Nike Is First Tenant At ESPN.com Mall
ESPN.com and Nike.com are launching an online Nike store at ESPN.com this fall - the first anchor store of the ESPN.com Mall - as ESPN.com relaunches its shopping area. With a direct connection to Nike.com's product line, the Nike store at ESPN.com will feature an assortment of products, including Nike Team Sports licensed apparel and Nike's made-to-order shoe program, NIKEiD. "Our new relationship with Nike is the first step of our new e-commerce strategy," said John Skipper, senior vice president and general manager, ESPN Internet Group. "The Nike store and other ESPN.com mall inhabitants will serve to drive revenues and provide a superior online shopping experience for users." "Being the anchor tenant of the ESPN.com Mall offers Nike.com an opportunity to broaden the exposure of its online store, and the great sports product it carries, to the athletes and fans that regularly visit ESPN.com for its comprehensive sports coverage," said Mary Kate Buckley, vice president and general manager of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"