USA: Nike Is First Tenant At ESPN.com Mall
ESPN.com and Nike.com are launching an online Nike store at ESPN.com this fall - the first anchor store of the ESPN.com Mall - as ESPN.com relaunches its shopping area. With a direct connection to Nike.com's product line, the Nike store at ESPN.com will feature an assortment of products, including Nike Team Sports licensed apparel and Nike's made-to-order shoe program, NIKEiD. "Our new relationship with Nike is the first step of our new e-commerce strategy," said John Skipper, senior vice president and general manager, ESPN Internet Group. "The Nike store and other ESPN.com mall inhabitants will serve to drive revenues and provide a superior online shopping experience for users." "Being the anchor tenant of the ESPN.com Mall offers Nike.com an opportunity to broaden the exposure of its online store, and the great sports product it carries, to the athletes and fans that regularly visit ESPN.com for its comprehensive sports coverage," said Mary Kate Buckley, vice president and general manager of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts