USA: Nike Is First Tenant At ESPN.com Mall
ESPN.com and Nike.com are launching an online Nike store at ESPN.com this fall - the first anchor store of the ESPN.com Mall - as ESPN.com relaunches its shopping area. With a direct connection to Nike.com's product line, the Nike store at ESPN.com will feature an assortment of products, including Nike Team Sports licensed apparel and Nike's made-to-order shoe program, NIKEiD. "Our new relationship with Nike is the first step of our new e-commerce strategy," said John Skipper, senior vice president and general manager, ESPN Internet Group. "The Nike store and other ESPN.com mall inhabitants will serve to drive revenues and provide a superior online shopping experience for users." "Being the anchor tenant of the ESPN.com Mall offers Nike.com an opportunity to broaden the exposure of its online store, and the great sports product it carries, to the athletes and fans that regularly visit ESPN.com for its comprehensive sports coverage," said Mary Kate Buckley, vice president and general manager of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack