USA: Nike Names Vice President Of Global Sales
Nike vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific Region, Gary DeStefano, on Friday announced that Eunan McLaughlin, former Nike vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), will be promoted to vice president of global sales, effective immediately. McLaughlin joined Nike in 1998. In his new role, he will develop and implement a global strategy that positions, promotes and strengthens the Nike brand worldwide, overseeing a global sales force. Having held positions as vice president of sales for Nike Europe and Director of sales for Europe, McLaughlin also will focus on developing Nike's global sales force and ensuring consistent brand presentation at retail around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack