USA: Nike Names Vice President Of Global Sales
Nike vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific Region, Gary DeStefano, on Friday announced that Eunan McLaughlin, former Nike vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), will be promoted to vice president of global sales, effective immediately. McLaughlin joined Nike in 1998. In his new role, he will develop and implement a global strategy that positions, promotes and strengthens the Nike brand worldwide, overseeing a global sales force. Having held positions as vice president of sales for Nike Europe and Director of sales for Europe, McLaughlin also will focus on developing Nike's global sales force and ensuring consistent brand presentation at retail around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report