USA: Nike Names Vice President Of Global Sales
Nike vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific Region, Gary DeStefano, on Friday announced that Eunan McLaughlin, former Nike vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), will be promoted to vice president of global sales, effective immediately. McLaughlin joined Nike in 1998. In his new role, he will develop and implement a global strategy that positions, promotes and strengthens the Nike brand worldwide, overseeing a global sales force. Having held positions as vice president of sales for Nike Europe and Director of sales for Europe, McLaughlin also will focus on developing Nike's global sales force and ensuring consistent brand presentation at retail around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores