USA: Nike Names Vice President Of Global Sales
Nike vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific Region, Gary DeStefano, on Friday announced that Eunan McLaughlin, former Nike vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), will be promoted to vice president of global sales, effective immediately. McLaughlin joined Nike in 1998. In his new role, he will develop and implement a global strategy that positions, promotes and strengthens the Nike brand worldwide, overseeing a global sales force. Having held positions as vice president of sales for Nike Europe and Director of sales for Europe, McLaughlin also will focus on developing Nike's global sales force and ensuring consistent brand presentation at retail around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022