USA: Nike Names Vice President Of Global Sales
Nike vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific Region, Gary DeStefano, on Friday announced that Eunan McLaughlin, former Nike vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), will be promoted to vice president of global sales, effective immediately. McLaughlin joined Nike in 1998. In his new role, he will develop and implement a global strategy that positions, promotes and strengthens the Nike brand worldwide, overseeing a global sales force. Having held positions as vice president of sales for Nike Europe and Director of sales for Europe, McLaughlin also will focus on developing Nike's global sales force and ensuring consistent brand presentation at retail around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar