USA: Nike Senior Appointment
Nike today announced the appointment of LeRoy Stewart to the position of director of corporate diversity, effective immediately. Stewart will report to Curt Mudd, director of corporate human resources.Stewart was most recently the customer service manager at Nike Tennessee, responsible for managing the strategic direction of the "at-once" and "futures" account business across the footwear, apparel, and equipment business units.Stewart has been an active member of Nike's Global Diversity Leadership Council since its inception in August 1998. Since that time the council has created Nike's vision and mission for diversity, supported the establishment of a Women/Minority Supplier program and most recently supported the Nike Benefits department in the expansion of benefits eligibility for the dependents of permanent partners of Nike employees.As director of diversity, Stewart will be responsible for providing the leadership, direction, assessment and organizational consultation for Nike's corporate diversity initiative. Stewart, along with Nike's Global & Executive Diversity Councils and the Nike Employee Networks, will direct the continuing evolution of Nike's existing diversity efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack