USA: Nike Senior Appointment
Nike today announced the appointment of LeRoy Stewart to the position of director of corporate diversity, effective immediately. Stewart will report to Curt Mudd, director of corporate human resources.Stewart was most recently the customer service manager at Nike Tennessee, responsible for managing the strategic direction of the "at-once" and "futures" account business across the footwear, apparel, and equipment business units.Stewart has been an active member of Nike's Global Diversity Leadership Council since its inception in August 1998. Since that time the council has created Nike's vision and mission for diversity, supported the establishment of a Women/Minority Supplier program and most recently supported the Nike Benefits department in the expansion of benefits eligibility for the dependents of permanent partners of Nike employees.As director of diversity, Stewart will be responsible for providing the leadership, direction, assessment and organizational consultation for Nike's corporate diversity initiative. Stewart, along with Nike's Global & Executive Diversity Councils and the Nike Employee Networks, will direct the continuing evolution of Nike's existing diversity efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective