USA: Nike to Launch Its First Women's Only Stores
Nike, Inc yesterday announced plans to launch Nike women's stores in key markets in the Los Angeles area. Clare Hamill, Nike's vice president of the women's business, and Lisa Clausen, general manager of Nike retail, announced plans to open mall-based, women-focused stores called NIKEgoddess beginning in the autumn of 2001. The NIKEgoddess stores will be designed as an interactive experience where female consumers provide feedback on the style, design, performance and comfort of Nike product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"