AUSTRIA: Nike To Open Nike Only Retail Chain
Martin Kerscher, Nike's manager for Austria, has confirmed that the US sportswear and equipment giant Nike is to set up a new Nike Only retail chain in Austria. The first outlet is scheduled to open in the early summer of 2002. According to Austrian news source news.at, negotiations on specific locations for the shops are already underway. The shops will have selling space of between 300 and 700 square metres and will offer some 700 Nike brand sports goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores