USA: Nike Unveil MORF Technology At NBA All-Star Game
Nike Inc is to follow up the launch of its new Shox trainers with the launch of another range of new technology trainers known as Nike MORF (Multiple Option Replaceable Footwear) at the 50th NBA All Star basketball game in Washington DC on February 11. The new design, based on the current Air Zoom GP II design, consists of an inner shoe covered by a removeable outer shell, which is held in place with a 3M gripping material. The removeable outer shell means that the basketball players can replace the worn out outer shell without the need to buy a new pair of trainers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020