USA: Nike Unveil MORF Technology At NBA All-Star Game
Nike Inc is to follow up the launch of its new Shox trainers with the launch of another range of new technology trainers known as Nike MORF (Multiple Option Replaceable Footwear) at the 50th NBA All Star basketball game in Washington DC on February 11. The new design, based on the current Air Zoom GP II design, consists of an inner shoe covered by a removeable outer shell, which is held in place with a 3M gripping material. The removeable outer shell means that the basketball players can replace the worn out outer shell without the need to buy a new pair of trainers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022