US: Nike warns on higher costs as Q3 disappoints
Shares in Nike Inc fell nearly 6% in trading yesterday (17 March) after the sportswear giant's third quarter earnings missed expectations and it warned that rising oil, cotton and transport costs are set to continue to affect its near-term profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing