USA: Nike.com Enters The Tour De France With Champion's Video Diary
On July 1, as the Tour de France participants begin making their way through the French countryside, sports fans can log onto www.nike.com /lance and follow the competition through the unique perspective of Lance Armstrong, the race's defending champion.Chris Carmichael, Lance's personal coach and the creator of the Carmichael Training Systems for reaching personal fitness goals, will work with an on-site production team to chronicle the race in the form of a video diary using interviews, photos and imagery. The site will be updated daily, from the first day of the Tour through July 23, when the winner will cross the finish line on the Champs-Elysees in Paris."The main goal of nike.com/lance is to give fans a chance to have an intimate and emotional connection with Lance Armstrong, the world-class cyclist and the person, as he goes through this three-week long test of physical, mental and emotional strength," said Ean Lensch, nike.com/lance site producer. "This is Nike's tribute to Lance and his courage and determination to win again against tremendous odds, inspiring the rest of us to be the best we can be."Nike Inc, headquartered in Beaverton, Ore., markets its products in more than 100 countries and is the world's leading sports and fitness company. Further information about Nike can be obtained at www.nike.com and
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020