USA: Nike.com Enters The Tour De France With Champion's Video Diary
On July 1, as the Tour de France participants begin making their way through the French countryside, sports fans can log onto www.nike.com /lance and follow the competition through the unique perspective of Lance Armstrong, the race's defending champion.Chris Carmichael, Lance's personal coach and the creator of the Carmichael Training Systems for reaching personal fitness goals, will work with an on-site production team to chronicle the race in the form of a video diary using interviews, photos and imagery. The site will be updated daily, from the first day of the Tour through July 23, when the winner will cross the finish line on the Champs-Elysees in Paris."The main goal of nike.com/lance is to give fans a chance to have an intimate and emotional connection with Lance Armstrong, the world-class cyclist and the person, as he goes through this three-week long test of physical, mental and emotional strength," said Ean Lensch, nike.com/lance site producer. "This is Nike's tribute to Lance and his courage and determination to win again against tremendous odds, inspiring the rest of us to be the best we can be."Nike Inc, headquartered in Beaverton, Ore., markets its products in more than 100 countries and is the world's leading sports and fitness company. Further information about Nike can be obtained at www.nike.com and
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report