USA: Nike's Air Pegasus Takes Flight After Two Year Break
Nike is to reintroduce the Air Pegasus, one of the best selling shoes in athletic footwear history, after a two-year break. The Nike Air Pegasus running shoe will hit the retail starting line as part of the Bowerman Series on October 2, and will be available at NikeTowns, sporting goods stores, specialty athletic stores, and department stores across the US. "Runners adopted Pegasus like a favorite pair of jeans - its fit, comfort and durability made it attractive to both serious and recreational runners," said Kevin Paulk, Nike footwear director for running. "It is a unique feeling to have our customers care about our product so much that they come out in droves to let us know they want the Air Pegasus line back."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again