USA: Nike's Air Pegasus Takes Flight After Two Year Break
Nike is to reintroduce the Air Pegasus, one of the best selling shoes in athletic footwear history, after a two-year break. The Nike Air Pegasus running shoe will hit the retail starting line as part of the Bowerman Series on October 2, and will be available at NikeTowns, sporting goods stores, specialty athletic stores, and department stores across the US. "Runners adopted Pegasus like a favorite pair of jeans - its fit, comfort and durability made it attractive to both serious and recreational runners," said Kevin Paulk, Nike footwear director for running. "It is a unique feeling to have our customers care about our product so much that they come out in droves to let us know they want the Air Pegasus line back."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022