USA: Nike's Air Pegasus Takes Flight After Two Year Break
Nike is to reintroduce the Air Pegasus, one of the best selling shoes in athletic footwear history, after a two-year break. The Nike Air Pegasus running shoe will hit the retail starting line as part of the Bowerman Series on October 2, and will be available at NikeTowns, sporting goods stores, specialty athletic stores, and department stores across the US. "Runners adopted Pegasus like a favorite pair of jeans - its fit, comfort and durability made it attractive to both serious and recreational runners," said Kevin Paulk, Nike footwear director for running. "It is a unique feeling to have our customers care about our product so much that they come out in droves to let us know they want the Air Pegasus line back."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective