USA: Nike's Air Pegasus Takes Flight After Two Year Break
Nike is to reintroduce the Air Pegasus, one of the best selling shoes in athletic footwear history, after a two-year break. The Nike Air Pegasus running shoe will hit the retail starting line as part of the Bowerman Series on October 2, and will be available at NikeTowns, sporting goods stores, specialty athletic stores, and department stores across the US. "Runners adopted Pegasus like a favorite pair of jeans - its fit, comfort and durability made it attractive to both serious and recreational runners," said Kevin Paulk, Nike footwear director for running. "It is a unique feeling to have our customers care about our product so much that they come out in droves to let us know they want the Air Pegasus line back."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020