ISRAEL: Nilit Announces Price Increase For Nylon Yarns
Nilit Ltd has increased the price of its nylon fibres in all markets in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia. The company says the price adjustment "reflects the ongoing rise in the cost of oil and other raw materials" required to produce nylon yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022