ISRAEL: Nilit Announces Price Increase For Nylon Yarns
Nilit Ltd has increased the price of its nylon fibres in all markets in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia. The company says the price adjustment "reflects the ongoing rise in the cost of oil and other raw materials" required to produce nylon yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022