ISRAEL: Nilit Announces Price Increase For Nylon Yarns
Nilit Ltd has increased the price of its nylon fibres in all markets in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia. The company says the price adjustment "reflects the ongoing rise in the cost of oil and other raw materials" required to produce nylon yarns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020