ISRAEL: Nilit to launch heat natural warmth insulation yarn
Nylon yarn specialist Nilit is to launch its latest performance fiber, a heat natural warmth insulation yarn, in Germany later this month.
The Nilit Heat Nylon 6.6 yarn will launch at the Munich ISPO show, which runs from 26 to 29 January.
Designed to conserve and maintain natural body heat, the yarn keeps wearers warmer and protects from outside low temperatures.
The fiber is made with coffee charcoal and offers "superior" thermo insulation, anti-bacterial properties, a "powerful" deodorizing effect, and "a sweat-free sensation", Nilit claims.
"We're very excited about our innovative Nilit Heat yarn and its unparalleled performance," said Alon Weiser, R&D and technical service manager at Nilit. "The complex structure of the coffee charcoal additive in this incredible yarn effectively captures body heat and keeps it in the garment, to keep wearers warm in any weather."
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies