ISRAEL: Nilit to launch heat natural warmth insulation yarn
Nylon yarn specialist Nilit is to launch its latest performance fiber, a heat natural warmth insulation yarn, in Germany later this month.
The Nilit Heat Nylon 6.6 yarn will launch at the Munich ISPO show, which runs from 26 to 29 January.
Designed to conserve and maintain natural body heat, the yarn keeps wearers warmer and protects from outside low temperatures.
The fiber is made with coffee charcoal and offers "superior" thermo insulation, anti-bacterial properties, a "powerful" deodorizing effect, and "a sweat-free sensation", Nilit claims.
"We're very excited about our innovative Nilit Heat yarn and its unparalleled performance," said Alon Weiser, R&D and technical service manager at Nilit. "The complex structure of the coffee charcoal additive in this incredible yarn effectively captures body heat and keeps it in the garment, to keep wearers warm in any weather."
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- New Tencel fibre based on cotton waste fabrics
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape