ISRAEL: Nilit to launch heat natural warmth insulation yarn
Nylon yarn specialist Nilit is to launch its latest performance fiber, a heat natural warmth insulation yarn, in Germany later this month.
The Nilit Heat Nylon 6.6 yarn will launch at the Munich ISPO show, which runs from 26 to 29 January.
Designed to conserve and maintain natural body heat, the yarn keeps wearers warmer and protects from outside low temperatures.
The fiber is made with coffee charcoal and offers "superior" thermo insulation, anti-bacterial properties, a "powerful" deodorizing effect, and "a sweat-free sensation", Nilit claims.
"We're very excited about our innovative Nilit Heat yarn and its unparalleled performance," said Alon Weiser, R&D and technical service manager at Nilit. "The complex structure of the coffee charcoal additive in this incredible yarn effectively captures body heat and keeps it in the garment, to keep wearers warm in any weather."
- Vietnam soars as US apparel imports decline in May
- Gap's Myanmar move highlights country's potential
- M&S Q1 trading update: What the analysts say
- Has the Chinese dream become a nightmare scenario?
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Inditex renews agreement to track the supply chain
- Li & Fung completes Global Brands spin-off
- Costs push Levi Strauss Q2 earnings down
- Textile terms and definitions goes digital
- M&S needs to "break the mould" after GM sales fall
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel and Footwear Retailing in the Digital Era (Part 1): Exploring Innovation
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China