USA: Nine West Gets Into Clothing
Shoe firm, Nine West, is stepping out in an exciting new direction in America. The company has launched a new clothing line across the Atlantic that is taking shoppers by storm. They say it "bridges the gap between staid sportswear and contemporary trends" and the apparel line will rely heavily on the company's reputation for providing "fashion at a value". Tech fabrics are offset by hand knitted sweaters. Deep, New England-fall tones are accented by colours such as lacquer red and grasshopper. The modern sportswear range also includes a fair amount of leather pieces, one of the season's "must-haves". A spokesman said: "We feel there's a natural connection between Nine West and leather."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack