USA: Nine West Gets Into Clothing
Shoe firm, Nine West, is stepping out in an exciting new direction in America. The company has launched a new clothing line across the Atlantic that is taking shoppers by storm. They say it "bridges the gap between staid sportswear and contemporary trends" and the apparel line will rely heavily on the company's reputation for providing "fashion at a value". Tech fabrics are offset by hand knitted sweaters. Deep, New England-fall tones are accented by colours such as lacquer red and grasshopper. The modern sportswear range also includes a fair amount of leather pieces, one of the season's "must-haves". A spokesman said: "We feel there's a natural connection between Nine West and leather."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack