USA: Nine West Gets Into Clothing
Shoe firm, Nine West, is stepping out in an exciting new direction in America. The company has launched a new clothing line across the Atlantic that is taking shoppers by storm. They say it "bridges the gap between staid sportswear and contemporary trends" and the apparel line will rely heavily on the company's reputation for providing "fashion at a value". Tech fabrics are offset by hand knitted sweaters. Deep, New England-fall tones are accented by colours such as lacquer red and grasshopper. The modern sportswear range also includes a fair amount of leather pieces, one of the season's "must-haves". A spokesman said: "We feel there's a natural connection between Nine West and leather."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar