USA: Nine West Gets Into Clothing
Shoe firm, Nine West, is stepping out in an exciting new direction in America. The company has launched a new clothing line across the Atlantic that is taking shoppers by storm. They say it "bridges the gap between staid sportswear and contemporary trends" and the apparel line will rely heavily on the company's reputation for providing "fashion at a value". Tech fabrics are offset by hand knitted sweaters. Deep, New England-fall tones are accented by colours such as lacquer red and grasshopper. The modern sportswear range also includes a fair amount of leather pieces, one of the season's "must-haves". A spokesman said: "We feel there's a natural connection between Nine West and leather."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020