US: Nine West to open Vintage America store
Footwear brand Nine West has revealed plans to expand its Nine West Vintage America Collection into a fully realised fashion brand with a stand-alone store in New York City.
The Jones Group-owned company said the store will reflect the modern bohemian ethos of the brand, and be outfitted in metallic items, "feminine antiques and unique finds from inspirational road trips across the country".
The collection will also include a number of collaborations, including handbags by Monica Botkier, Dudine and Cynthia Dugan, along with scarves and jewellery by Theodora and Callum.
It will also launch Kate's Kartel, an exclusive product offering and curation by Kate Ciepluch, former Shopbop fashion director.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022