USA: Nitches Acquires Stake In Designer Intimates
Nap is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of women's sleepwear, robes, loungewear and daywear. It owns the trademark Anne Lewin and is also a private label supplier to certain retailers such as Victoria's Secret and Disney.
Nitches said Nap also has a joint venture with the French brand Princesse Tam Tam to market, sell and distribute the collection in the US, while the deal will see Nitches chairman Steven Wyandt join the boards of Nap and Designer Intimates.
Companies: Steven Madden
Apparel company Nitches reversed a US$12,000 loss in the first quarter of the last financial year with a net income of $520,000 this financial year - following the acquisition of Designer Intimates. ...
Nitches has entered a licensing partnership with the Levi Strauss & Co brand Dockers for men's swimwear, graphic t-shirts and casual knit tops. ...
Niche-market apparel company Nitches said it has completed the acquisition of Designer Intimates' stock and now owns 100 per cent of the company....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Garment importer and wholesaler Nitches Inc has reported a third-quarter net sales slump after unit sales in the Newport Blue licensed men's line faltered....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack