USA: Nitches Posts Q2 Profit After 03 Loss
The San Diego-based company also reported net sales of $9.7 million for the quarter, up from $6.7m in the second quarter of fiscal 2003.
Nitches attributed the sales increase to unit sales growth in its Newport Blue licensed menswear line.
Apparel company Nitches reversed a US$12,000 loss in the first quarter of the last financial year with a net income of $520,000 this financial year - following the acquisition of Designer Intimates. ...
Nitches has entered a licensing partnership with the Levi Strauss & Co brand Dockers for men's swimwear, graphic t-shirts and casual knit tops. ...
Niche-market apparel company Nitches said it has completed the acquisition of Designer Intimates' stock and now owns 100 per cent of the company....
Garment importer and wholesaler Nitches Inc has reported a third-quarter net sales slump after unit sales in the Newport Blue licensed men's line faltered....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack