Noble Biomaterials XT2 gains Bluesign approval
Noble Biomaterials, maker of the X-Static silver-based antimicrobial fibre technology, has received Bluesign approval for its XT2 anti-odour protection.
The XT2 technology offers permanent anti-odour protection that does not wash off or wear out. The treated fibres are dyeable, providing brands with flexibility in design.
The product line met Bluesign requirements for durability, adherence, efficacy, and low human toxicity, as well as other quality and safety performance measures, the company said.
“This next milestone in our partnership with Bluesign demonstrates our continued commitment to sustainability,” said Noble Biomaterials CEO Jeff Keane.
Bluesign works with chemical suppliers, textile mills and component manufacturers to address the environmental, health, and safety impacts of textile manufacturing. Noble Biomaterials has been a Bluesign system partner since 2013.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020