US: Nomura to head global retail at Levi Strauss
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has appointed Craig Nomura as its new president of retail to support growth.
In this role, Nomura is expected to drive new, innovative solutions across the company's 2,800 owned and operated, franchise and outlet stores. He will report to Levi Strauss president and CEO Chip Bergh.
Nomura joins the company from Williams-Sonoma, where he served as senior vice president of global development. Prior to this, he held leadership positions at clothing giant Gap Inc, The Gymboree Corp, Guess, and Foot Locker.
“Whether it’s through strategic franchise management, consumer-focused vertical retail experiences or tight inventory management, Craig’s deep expertise across all aspects of retail operations will be a great asset to the management team as we work to make Levi Strauss & Co a world-class omni-channel retailer," said Bergh.
The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Canadean's "Foot Locker, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,...
The Gap, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Canadean's "The Gap, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey