US: Nomura to head global retail at Levi Strauss
Denim giant Levi Strauss & Co has appointed Craig Nomura as its new president of retail to support growth.
In this role, Nomura is expected to drive new, innovative solutions across the company's 2,800 owned and operated, franchise and outlet stores. He will report to Levi Strauss president and CEO Chip Bergh.
Nomura joins the company from Williams-Sonoma, where he served as senior vice president of global development. Prior to this, he held leadership positions at clothing giant Gap Inc, The Gymboree Corp, Guess, and Foot Locker.
“Whether it’s through strategic franchise management, consumer-focused vertical retail experiences or tight inventory management, Craig’s deep expertise across all aspects of retail operations will be a great asset to the management team as we work to make Levi Strauss & Co a world-class omni-channel retailer," said Bergh.
The Gap, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Canadean's "Foot Locker, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
The Gap Inc has demonstrated that it understands the direction of the apparel market, and is using its digital platforms in conjunction with its physical stores to drive growth. The company has benefi...
Synopsis Canadean's "THE GAP, INC. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide