AUSTRALIA: Noni B Fashions 20 Per Cent Profit Jump
Fashion chain Noni B on Wednesday posted a 20 per cent jump in full-year net profit to US$1.1 million from US$916,000 in the year-ago period on the back of an 11 per cent climb in revenue to US$40.5m. The company also revealed it plans to boost the profile of its Liz Jordan label through a major marketing campaign and added that its exclusive new store concepts for the brand would begin with three stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores