AUSTRALIA: Noni B Sees Profit Jump On Solid Sales
The company said in a statement net profit for the period would be at least 40 per cent above the A$1.5m recorded in the year-ago period.
Managing director Alan Kindl said: "Christmas trading was strong, maintaining the excellent momentum we saw in the first quarter.
"The Noni B brand is attracting an increasing share of our market segment - which is the quality conscious woman who wants classic fashion.
"With a strong balance sheet, a new distribution centre and an upgraded information technology platform, the company is well-positioned to continue its growth in 2003."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective