AUSTRALIA: Noni B To Roll Out Liz Jordan Concept
Women's fashion firm Noni B Limited on Tuesday unveiled plans to open up to 40 Liz Jordan stores over the next five years.
The Melbourne-based operator of around 160 stores, which recently posted a 47 per cent year-on-year jump in first half net profit to A$2.3 million (US$1.35m) on higher sales, said the roll-out follows successful trials of the concept around the country.
Managing director, Alan Kindl, said: "Liz Jordan stores are merchandised to create a boutique designer atmosphere which attracts a different customer segment from Noni B in the 35-plus fashion conscious woman market.
"The Liz Jordan label has been developed over ten years as Noni B's designer brand, available through existing stores, and its strong appeal was already clear before we embarked on the trial."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective