US: Nordstrom adds Topshop and Topman brands
The Topshop and Topman departments will offer men's and women's apparel, including limited-edition pieces created for Nordstrom from 10 September. They will also have mannequins, visual merchandising and store fixtures from the UK.
"Topshop and Topman are internationally renowned leaders in fashion and we are thrilled to start a relationship with them that we hope will grow and prosper over the years," said Pete Nordstrom, president of merchandising for Nordstrom.
"We think our customers are going to love their take on trend-led fashion at great prices."
Meanwhile, Arcadia owner Sir Philip Green said: "I believe Topshop and Topman offer the Nordstrom customer something very different and unique with our signature British fashion authority."
Topshop and Topman currently have flagship stores in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, with a store in Los Angeles to open next spring.
Retailers posted mixed December sales results as many were forced to discount heavily to drive sales in the weekend prior to Christmas, in the hope of making up for weaker sales earlier in the month....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' December 2012 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' November 2012 sales results....
Upscale department store operator Nordstrom has teamed up with designer Jason Wu to launch its latest capsule clothing collection....
Arcadia Group is set to enter China with its first Topshop store in Hong Kong, opening in May next year. ...
Arcadia owner Sir Philip Green has sold a 25% stake in his Topshop and Topman brands to private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners in a deal that values the two brands at GBP2bn....
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- North Face has holistic view on harmful chemicals
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ananta Group hits back at Bangladesh union claims
- LVMH to sell Donna Karan to G-III for US$650m
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020