USA: Nordstrom Announces 7.5 Per Cent Increase In July Sales
Preliminary sales of $577.4m for July show an increase of 7.5 per cent from sales of $536.9m the previous year.
Nordstrom has 122 stores in 24 states, plus 21 international Faconnable boutiques, mostly in Europe.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands