USA: Nordstrom Enjoys Solid June Sales
Upscale fashion retailer Nordstrom Inc on Thursday posted a better-than-expected 3.2 per cent rise in June same-store sales amid strong demand for its men’s and women’s collections.
The Seattle-based company said total June sales climbed 7.4 per cent to $616 million from $573.8m in 2001 and it now sees second quarter same-store sales growth in the low-single digits instead of flat to slightly down same-store sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores