USA: Nordstrom Is Exclusive Distributor Of Nike's Tiger Woods Collection
Nordstrom has been chosen to be the exclusive fashion specialty retailer of Nike Golf's Tiger Woods apparel collection. First deliveries of the merchandise will hit Nordstrom stores in April. "The Tiger Woods collection is our premium line, and we wanted to expand our distribution channels by partnering with a premium retailer," said David Hagler, director of apparel for Nike Golf.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth