USA: Nordstrom Opens First Florida Store
Fashion specialty retailer Nordstrom, Inc opened its first store in the state of Florida today in Boca Raton. The Town Center at Boca Raton is the retailer's 77th full-line store. It offers two levels of classic and contemporary shoes, clothing and accessories for men, women and children. Earlier in the year, Nordstrom announced plans to continue its southeast expansion with stores planned for Tampa, FL in fall of 2001, Coral Gables, FL in fall of 2002 and Orlando, FL in spring of 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"