USA: Nordstrom Opens First Florida Store
The Town Center at Boca Raton is the retailer's 77th full-line store. It offers two levels of classic and contemporary shoes, clothing and accessories for men, women and children.
Earlier in the year, Nordstrom announced plans to continue its southeast expansion with stores planned for Tampa, FL in fall of 2001, Coral Gables, FL in fall of 2002 and Orlando, FL in spring of 2003.
Nordstrom, Inc is a fashion specialty retailer with 118 stores located in 24 states, including 77 full-line stores, 38 Nordstrom Racks, three Faconnable boutiques, two freestanding shoe stores and one clearance store. The company also seeks to serve customers through its online presence at www.nordstrom.com as well as with its direct mail catalogues.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack