USA: Nordstrom Rack Plans New Stores For California
Nordstrom Rack, the off-price retail division of fashion specialty retailer Nordstrom Inc, has announced the opening of a new store at the Esplanade Shopping Centre in Oxnard, California. The 35,000 sq ft store is scheduled to open in autumn 2001 and will offer clearance merchandise transferred from Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com. It will also offer an extensive selection of name brand apparel and accessories for women, men and children at 30-75 per cent off regular prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores