USA: Nordstrom Rack Plans New Stores For California
Nordstrom Rack, the off-price retail division of fashion specialty retailer Nordstrom Inc, has announced the opening of a new store at the Esplanade Shopping Centre in Oxnard, California. The 35,000 sq ft store is scheduled to open in autumn 2001 and will offer clearance merchandise transferred from Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com. It will also offer an extensive selection of name brand apparel and accessories for women, men and children at 30-75 per cent off regular prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022