USA: Nordstrom Same-Store Sales Rise 2.5 Per Cent In July
By merchandise division, same-store sales increased in the better, bridge and contemporary segments of women's apparel, as well as cosmetics, shoes, accessories, women's active wear, intimate apparel and kid's wear.
The fashion retailer said preliminary sales were $632.0 million for the four-week period ending 3 August 2002, an increase of 7.5 per cent compared to sales of $587.7 million for the four-week period in 2001. Company same-store sales increased 1.9 per cent.
Preliminary quarter-to-date sales of $1.66 billion increased 7.0 per cent compared to 2001 quarter-to-date sales of $1.55 billion. Over the period same-store sales increased 2.2 per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report