USA: Nortex Yarns Selected To Show At Pitti Filati
Nortex Yarns, a division of Quaker Fabric Corporation (Nasdaq: QFAB) today reported that it had been selected to participate in the prestigious Pitti Filati Show scheduled to take place July 5-7 in Florence, Italy. The attendees at Pitti Filati include such well-known apparel powerhouses as J. Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Eddie Bauer, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Liz Claiborne, confirming Pitti Filati is the place to be if you're a design or merchandising professional at a major apparel manufacturer or retailer and determined to stay out in front of emerging fashion trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts