USA: Nortex Yarns Selected To Show At Pitti Filati
Nortex Yarns, a division of Quaker Fabric Corporation (Nasdaq: QFAB) today reported that it had been selected to participate in the prestigious Pitti Filati Show scheduled to take place July 5-7 in Florence, Italy. The attendees at Pitti Filati include such well-known apparel powerhouses as J. Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Eddie Bauer, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Liz Claiborne, confirming Pitti Filati is the place to be if you're a design or merchandising professional at a major apparel manufacturer or retailer and determined to stay out in front of emerging fashion trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack