USA: Nortex Yarns Selected To Show At Pitti Filati
Nortex Yarns, a division of Quaker Fabric Corporation (Nasdaq: QFAB) today reported that it had been selected to participate in the prestigious Pitti Filati Show scheduled to take place July 5-7 in Florence, Italy. The attendees at Pitti Filati include such well-known apparel powerhouses as J. Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Eddie Bauer, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Liz Claiborne, confirming Pitti Filati is the place to be if you're a design or merchandising professional at a major apparel manufacturer or retailer and determined to stay out in front of emerging fashion trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020