USA: Nortex Yarns Selected To Show At Pitti Filati
Nortex Yarns, a division of Quaker Fabric Corporation (Nasdaq: QFAB) today reported that it had been selected to participate in the prestigious Pitti Filati Show scheduled to take place July 5-7 in Florence, Italy. The attendees at Pitti Filati include such well-known apparel powerhouses as J. Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Eddie Bauer, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Liz Claiborne, confirming Pitti Filati is the place to be if you're a design or merchandising professional at a major apparel manufacturer or retailer and determined to stay out in front of emerging fashion trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack