USA: North Face's Management Changes To Aid Company's Turnaround
The North Face (Nasdaq: TNFI), a subsidiary of VF Corporation (NYSE), today announced changes in several key management positions, which are designed to support the company's turnaround strategy.Michael Egeck has been appointed vice president of RD&D and brand management. Most recently, Egeck was general manager at Columbia Sportswear where he was responsible for managing the company's sportswear division. He has worked in merchandising, design and operations in the apparel industry for more than seventeen years. The appointment of Egeck follows the appointment of Dan Templin as chief financial officer and the promotion of Steve Rendle to vice president of sales. Templin was formerly CFO at VF Knitwear for two years where he helped design the strategic business review that reestablished profitability and sales growth. Since his promotion to VP of Sales, Rendle has taken over the management of the national sales team and The North Face sales accounts, and focused the company's sales and distribution strategy on The North Face core customers. Prior to his promotion, Rendle managed some of The North Face's largest accounts, including REI and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective