USA: North Face's Management Changes To Aid Company's Turnaround
The North Face (Nasdaq: TNFI), a subsidiary of VF Corporation (NYSE), today announced changes in several key management positions, which are designed to support the company's turnaround strategy.Michael Egeck has been appointed vice president of RD&D and brand management. Most recently, Egeck was general manager at Columbia Sportswear where he was responsible for managing the company's sportswear division. He has worked in merchandising, design and operations in the apparel industry for more than seventeen years. The appointment of Egeck follows the appointment of Dan Templin as chief financial officer and the promotion of Steve Rendle to vice president of sales. Templin was formerly CFO at VF Knitwear for two years where he helped design the strategic business review that reestablished profitability and sales growth. Since his promotion to VP of Sales, Rendle has taken over the management of the national sales team and The North Face sales accounts, and focused the company's sales and distribution strategy on The North Face core customers. Prior to his promotion, Rendle managed some of The North Face's largest accounts, including REI and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022