USA: Nova Knitting Adds New Pai Lung Circular Line
Bill Moody, president of Nova Knitting Machines, and James Wang, president of Pai Lung Machinery, have announced an exclusive marketing agreement which will give Nova the exclusive rights to market Pai Lung machines in the United States, Canada, Central America, and the Caribbean. Established in 1977, Pai Lung is based in Juei-Fang Taiwan and is established as one of the largest circular knit machine manufacturers in the world. The company exports to 64 countries.According to Bill Moody, "Nova will offer the full Pai Lung line of machines. Pai Lung offers jersey, fleece, plush, rib, interlock, striping and other industrial types of machines. They offer top-of-the line machines with diameters from 2 to 60 inches. "Over the past several years, Nova has looked at a number of circular manufacturers, but we feel this is the quality of machine Nova wants to be associated with." This agreement means that Nova now offers a full line of circular machines along with the technically advanced Nova collar and trim machine, the Stoll line of semi-jacquard and jacquard flat machines, refurbished flat and circular machines, plus after market parts like cams. The new look Nova Machine website can be viewed at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts