USA: Nova Knitting Adds New Pai Lung Circular Line
Established in 1977, Pai Lung is based in Juei-Fang Taiwan and is established as one of the largest circular knit machine manufacturers in the world. The company exports to 64 countries.
According to Bill Moody, "Nova will offer the full Pai Lung line of machines. Pai Lung offers jersey, fleece, plush, rib, interlock, striping and other industrial types of machines. They offer top-of-the line machines with diameters from 2 to 60 inches.
"Over the past several years, Nova has looked at a number of circular manufacturers, but we feel this is the quality of machine Nova wants to be associated with."
This agreement means that Nova now offers a full line of circular machines along with the technically advanced Nova collar and trim machine, the Stoll line of semi-jacquard and jacquard flat machines, refurbished flat and circular machines, plus after market parts like cams.
The new look Nova Machine website can be viewed at www.novamachines.com
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020