USA: Nova Knitting Adds New Pai Lung Circular Line
Bill Moody, president of Nova Knitting Machines, and James Wang, president of Pai Lung Machinery, have announced an exclusive marketing agreement which will give Nova the exclusive rights to market Pai Lung machines in the United States, Canada, Central America, and the Caribbean. Established in 1977, Pai Lung is based in Juei-Fang Taiwan and is established as one of the largest circular knit machine manufacturers in the world. The company exports to 64 countries.According to Bill Moody, "Nova will offer the full Pai Lung line of machines. Pai Lung offers jersey, fleece, plush, rib, interlock, striping and other industrial types of machines. They offer top-of-the line machines with diameters from 2 to 60 inches. "Over the past several years, Nova has looked at a number of circular manufacturers, but we feel this is the quality of machine Nova wants to be associated with." This agreement means that Nova now offers a full line of circular machines along with the technically advanced Nova collar and trim machine, the Stoll line of semi-jacquard and jacquard flat machines, refurbished flat and circular machines, plus after market parts like cams. The new look Nova Machine website can be viewed at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022