MAURITIUS: Novel Denim Gains Quota-Free Access To US
Novel Denim Holdings Ltd has reported that, effective immediately, apparel imported from its Mauritius factories will be eligible for duty-free treatment when entering the United States. In addition, current quotas on Mauritian apparel products will be lifted within the next 30 days. President and CEO at Novel Denim Holdings Ltd, K C Chao, said: "This is a very important development for the company. Our vertically integrated manufacturing facilities will allow Novel Denim to be one of a very few apparel manufacturers to immediately benefit from the preferential trade status afforded by the Africa Growth and Opportunity Act.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022