US: NRF welcomes US jobs push from President Obama
The National Retail Federation (NRF) has welcomed President Barack Obama's jobs push in his State of the Union Address.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York