USA: Nygård Takes Anniversary Celebrations To New Heights
Nygård International, one of North America's largest women's wear manufacturers, is celebrating its 35th anniversary with an advertising campaign splashed across some of the world's largest digital screens in New York's Times Square.
The Nygård brand will be showcased on the Reuter's Tower and the ABC building from Monday, and are expected to be seen by more than 15 million people visiting Times Square.
The company says its campaign will continue to run in 2004 and will end next September during New York Fashion Week.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022