USA: Oakley Announces Record Sales and Earnings
Oakley, Inc today announced record financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net income for the quarter totaled a record $23.6m, or $0.34 per diluted share, a 27.6 per cent increase over net income of $18.5m, or $0.27 per diluted share, in last year's second quarter. Net sales for the quarter totalled $131.2m, also a record and 31.2 per cent above the $100.0m achieved in the second quarter of 2000. International net sales increased 54 per cent to $60.6m and US net sales increased 16.4 per cent to $70.6m, compared with $39.3m and $60.7m, respectively, in last year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective