USA: Oakley Announces Record Sales and Earnings
Oakley, Inc today announced record financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net income for the quarter totaled a record $23.6m, or $0.34 per diluted share, a 27.6 per cent increase over net income of $18.5m, or $0.27 per diluted share, in last year's second quarter. Net sales for the quarter totalled $131.2m, also a record and 31.2 per cent above the $100.0m achieved in the second quarter of 2000. International net sales increased 54 per cent to $60.6m and US net sales increased 16.4 per cent to $70.6m, compared with $39.3m and $60.7m, respectively, in last year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020