USA: Oakley Announces Record Sales and Earnings
Oakley, Inc today announced record financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net income for the quarter totaled a record $23.6m, or $0.34 per diluted share, a 27.6 per cent increase over net income of $18.5m, or $0.27 per diluted share, in last year's second quarter. Net sales for the quarter totalled $131.2m, also a record and 31.2 per cent above the $100.0m achieved in the second quarter of 2000. International net sales increased 54 per cent to $60.6m and US net sales increased 16.4 per cent to $70.6m, compared with $39.3m and $60.7m, respectively, in last year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"