USA: Oakley Announces Record Sales and Earnings
Oakley, Inc today announced record financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net income for the quarter totaled a record $23.6m, or $0.34 per diluted share, a 27.6 per cent increase over net income of $18.5m, or $0.27 per diluted share, in last year's second quarter. Net sales for the quarter totalled $131.2m, also a record and 31.2 per cent above the $100.0m achieved in the second quarter of 2000. International net sales increased 54 per cent to $60.6m and US net sales increased 16.4 per cent to $70.6m, compared with $39.3m and $60.7m, respectively, in last year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022