USA: Oakley Anticipates Record Second Quarter Net Sales and 40 Percent Earnings Growth
In advance of its annual shareholders' meeting, Oakley, Inc. (NYSE:OO) today announced that, based on current sales trends, the company expects to report net sales in excess of $90 million and earnings of at least $0.21 per diluted share in the second quarter ending June 30, 2000. These results would represent increases of approximately 25 percent and 40 percent, respectively, compared to net sales of $72.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores