USA: Oakley Expands Retail Presence
- in Champs Sports Stores Including 30 Branded Concept Areas Oakley, Inc. (NYSE: news) today announced the expansion of its relationship with leading sporting goods retailer Champs Sports, a division of Venator Group (NYSE: news). Within the next 30 days Champs Sports plans to expand by 35 percent the number of its US stores carrying Oakley products -- to 500 from 370 currently -- and support the creation of 30 in-store Oakley concept areas featuring a wide variety of Oakley sunglasses, footwear, apparel and watches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020