USA: Oakley Expands Retail Presence
- in Champs Sports Stores Including 30 Branded Concept Areas Oakley, Inc. (NYSE: news) today announced the expansion of its relationship with leading sporting goods retailer Champs Sports, a division of Venator Group (NYSE: news). Within the next 30 days Champs Sports plans to expand by 35 percent the number of its US stores carrying Oakley products -- to 500 from 370 currently -- and support the creation of 30 in-store Oakley concept areas featuring a wide variety of Oakley sunglasses, footwear, apparel and watches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective