USA: Oakley Expands Retail Presence
- in Champs Sports Stores Including 30 Branded Concept Areas Oakley, Inc. (NYSE: news) today announced the expansion of its relationship with leading sporting goods retailer Champs Sports, a division of Venator Group (NYSE: news). Within the next 30 days Champs Sports plans to expand by 35 percent the number of its US stores carrying Oakley products -- to 500 from 370 currently -- and support the creation of 30 in-store Oakley concept areas featuring a wide variety of Oakley sunglasses, footwear, apparel and watches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022