USA: Oakley Eyes Growth After Solid Q1
Eyewear, apparel and footwear giant Oakley Inc on Wednesday posted a 16.8 per cent jump in first quarter net sales to $109.6 million compared to the year-ago period. The California-based company said total US net sales climbed 24.1 per cent to $58.2m and international net sales rose 9.4 per cent to $51.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"