USA: Oakley Q4 Profit Slumps On Charge, Sees Cloudy Q1
Eyewear and apparel producer Oakley Inc on Wednesday posted a sharp fall in fourth quarter profit to $487,000 from $3.3 million in the year-ago period amid a major restructuring charge but higher sales. The California-based company said its earnings were hit by a $1.8m European restructuring charge but added sales rose 14.1 per cent year-on-year to $102.9m thanks to its international operations and new retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores