USA: Oakley Q4 Profit Slumps On Charge, Sees Cloudy Q1
Eyewear and apparel producer Oakley Inc on Wednesday posted a sharp fall in fourth quarter profit to $487,000 from $3.3 million in the year-ago period amid a major restructuring charge but higher sales. The California-based company said its earnings were hit by a $1.8m European restructuring charge but added sales rose 14.1 per cent year-on-year to $102.9m thanks to its international operations and new retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack