USA: Oakley Redirects Strategic Relationship With VitroRobertson
Oakley, Inc. (NYSE: OO) Friday announced that it has reached an agreement to redefine its current relationship with VitroRobertson, its San Diego-based advertising agency. Due to increased operating efficiencies and the in-house capabilities of its graphics department, Oakley has decided to bring creative development in-house. This decision will have no effect on the current campaign's execution, creative or delivery, which is completed and set to run as scheduled. Oakley will retain VitroRobertson as its agency of record for media buying and planning. Oakley is also investigating the expansion of VitroRobertson's role in media planning for its key international markets. "We're deeply appreciative and thankful for the creative talent and strategic energies that VitroRobertson put into our 2000 campaign. We are confident this year's campaign will successfully broaden Oakley's brand awareness and drive growth across all of our product categories," said Oakley Chief Executive Officer Jim Jannard. "The collaborative efforts and infrastructure realignment derived from working with VitroRobertson has us poised to continue producing `breakthrough' ads." Oakley hired VitroRobertson as its agency of record for creative development and media services in August 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020