USA: Oakley Redirects Strategic Relationship With VitroRobertson
Oakley, Inc. (NYSE: OO) Friday announced that it has reached an agreement to redefine its current relationship with VitroRobertson, its San Diego-based advertising agency. Due to increased operating efficiencies and the in-house capabilities of its graphics department, Oakley has decided to bring creative development in-house. This decision will have no effect on the current campaign's execution, creative or delivery, which is completed and set to run as scheduled. Oakley will retain VitroRobertson as its agency of record for media buying and planning. Oakley is also investigating the expansion of VitroRobertson's role in media planning for its key international markets. "We're deeply appreciative and thankful for the creative talent and strategic energies that VitroRobertson put into our 2000 campaign. We are confident this year's campaign will successfully broaden Oakley's brand awareness and drive growth across all of our product categories," said Oakley Chief Executive Officer Jim Jannard. "The collaborative efforts and infrastructure realignment derived from working with VitroRobertson has us poised to continue producing `breakthrough' ads." Oakley hired VitroRobertson as its agency of record for creative development and media services in August 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report