USA: Oakley Sets Up A Brazilian Subsidiary
Footwear, apparel, accessories, watches and eyewear brand Oakley Inc has established a new Brazilian subsidiary, Oakley Brazil - its eleventh international location and first in South America. "Establishing Oakley Brazil will give us a foothold in one of the largest and most important surf-centric countries in South America. With a population in excess of 170 million and more than 4,600 miles of coastline, our presence in this new direct market should enable us to further cultivate demand, deliver customised, targeted service and focus specific sales and marketing efforts on all of our product categories," commented Link Newcomb, Oakley's chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"