USA: Oakley Sets Up A Brazilian Subsidiary
Footwear, apparel, accessories, watches and eyewear brand Oakley Inc has established a new Brazilian subsidiary, Oakley Brazil - its eleventh international location and first in South America. "Establishing Oakley Brazil will give us a foothold in one of the largest and most important surf-centric countries in South America. With a population in excess of 170 million and more than 4,600 miles of coastline, our presence in this new direct market should enable us to further cultivate demand, deliver customised, targeted service and focus specific sales and marketing efforts on all of our product categories," commented Link Newcomb, Oakley's chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack