USA: Oakley Sets Up A Brazilian Subsidiary
Footwear, apparel, accessories, watches and eyewear brand Oakley Inc has established a new Brazilian subsidiary, Oakley Brazil - its eleventh international location and first in South America. "Establishing Oakley Brazil will give us a foothold in one of the largest and most important surf-centric countries in South America. With a population in excess of 170 million and more than 4,600 miles of coastline, our presence in this new direct market should enable us to further cultivate demand, deliver customised, targeted service and focus specific sales and marketing efforts on all of our product categories," commented Link Newcomb, Oakley's chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar