USA: Oakley Sets Up A Brazilian Subsidiary
Footwear, apparel, accessories, watches and eyewear brand Oakley Inc has established a new Brazilian subsidiary, Oakley Brazil - its eleventh international location and first in South America. "Establishing Oakley Brazil will give us a foothold in one of the largest and most important surf-centric countries in South America. With a population in excess of 170 million and more than 4,600 miles of coastline, our presence in this new direct market should enable us to further cultivate demand, deliver customised, targeted service and focus specific sales and marketing efforts on all of our product categories," commented Link Newcomb, Oakley's chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020